This masterpiece transcends the test of time. Our first ever creation pays honour to the pride and sport of our nation, Canada. It is the highest standards and tradition of victories that drive this great country. We strive for nothing less than gold, accept no less than victory and revolt in the face of defeat. We are the True North, Strong and Free.
This piece of art is the embodiment of Canada’s hockey history. Our inspired rendition of an old coat of arms proudly poises the top of the mask, elegantly tinted in silver chrome brilliance and radiating with red Swarovski crystals. Two genuine encrusted diamonds hold open the banner that proudly reads “The Truth North, Strong and Free”. 24k pure gold linings flow alongside the hand-painted red maple leaf of passion. Authentic handpicked diamonds gracefully flow around the outskirts of the leaf reminiscent of a fresh snowfall on a December morning. Covered in encrusted diamonds, the right side of the mask revives the vivid memories of Canada’s greats bringing home the Olympic gold, wrapping the hearts of all Canadians with euphoric pride and distinction.
This is the “Redness of Pride”.
- SIGNED BY CAREY PRICE
- COA: ARMORI STEELE Certificate of Authenticity issued for each collection item
- Each mask is hand-painted and handcrafted
- 1.5 carats of encrusted diamond stones
- Encrusted Swarovski crystals
- 24K pure gold foil contour
- 24k gold plated cat-eye grill
- 3 clear coats to ensure longevity of art work
- Ice-ready solidity: mask comes with protective foam and sweatband for a complete finished look (optional)
- Collector’s mask: CANNOT be worn on ice due to precious stones on the mask / Not CSA certified for ice hockey play
- Each piece comes with distinct inner markings for collector differentiation.
(example: I or III)
- Exceptionally exclusive Collector’s Edition: Only (3) three renditions of this collection will ever be created
NOTE: Part of proceeds will go towards a charitable foundation