A true pioneer in the world of sports art, Matthew Sharpe has inspired an entire generation with his breathtaking body of work.
An artist whom calls beautiful Guelph, Canada, home, Sharpe is an incredible New Media Fine Art creator with over 15 years of history in the field. He’s been named one of Canada’s Top Designers and has partnered on projects with Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment, NBC’s ‘Sunday Night Football’, and many more.
The driving force behind his work is to both capture and enhance the essence of an athlete’s focus and perseverance, creating an immediate emotional connection with audiences. Matthew Sharpe’s New Media paintings exude of sporting passion in its purest form.
Matthew Sharpe’s list of greatest achievements include:
- 2017 Key Art for University of Guelph’s $10mil. Football Pavilion
- 2016 Digital Key Art for NBC’s “Sunday Night Football”
- 2015 Key Art for MLSE and Toronto FC’s “All for One” Video Series
- 2015 Collector Prints for Miami Hurricanes Football
- 2014 Digital Key Art for Canadian Football League (CFL) Playoffs
- 2014 Named one of Canada’s Top 12 Designers